A gay indie boy living in suburban South West London recounts his trials and tribulations dealing with sex, sexuality, growing up and getting older

Thursday, January 10, 2008

They say that lightning never strikes twice...

So today everythign was confirmed; we were to meet in Soho at 6pm. And then a couple of hours before the action was due to commence I receive a text;

"Hey... I'm tired and it's raining really hard. Do you mind if we make it tomorrow?"

Raining?! AGAIN?!??! Are homosexuals made of sugar or something? You can imagine how I felt; two guys I liked within the space of 6 months had used exactly the same excuse, except this time I decided to take a moment. I decided to confront him, and I rang him. I wanted to find out if he really thought it was worth it.

Within 10 seconds I was laughing. Then I told him the story of the guy I met at the wedding, trying to regain some control and resoluteness.

"Aww... I feel bad now"

"You'll make me feel bad for saying that," I said, then laughed, "No, no... You *should* feel guilty"

"Well, you should be happy you did. Not many people can"

And so I'm meeting him tomorrow.

I fear I'm losing my edge.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home