A gay indie boy living in suburban South West London recounts his trials and tribulations dealing with sex, sexuality, growing up and getting older

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Sunday Sunday



The rest of Sunday was pretty dry. I got my hair cut, did some food shopping and dropped off my laundry for a service wash at the local launderette. Oh you people with washing machines at home truly do not know what you're missing with this menial new activity.

Made myself a Quorn curry and ate some Jelly Belly jellybeans and have been watching shit TV and trying to plan some photography shoots for my PhD work.

I keep checking WhatsApp to see if Vik is online, then staring to see if he is typing me a message. Stupid I know. I need to get over it.

For your reference, here's the new haircut selfie:
Fierce selfie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home