A gay indie boy living in suburban South West London recounts his trials and tribulations dealing with sex, sexuality, growing up and getting older

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random Rant

I just need to get this off my chest...

I come into work today and receive this e-mail

Has anyone got Tom a birthday card? I think it was his birthday on Saturday. I know Ian mentioned it to Claire on Friday but we didn’t get around to doing it in the end. Could you pop out and get one I’m not sure if I’ll get the chance to go out today. I can sort out for everyone around here to sign it...

Oh, hai you. Why don't you go and get the fucking card if you're so bloody concerned about it? In fact, why didn't Ian and Claire spare a thought when they were colluding on Friday instead of leaving it till three fucking days later (when, coincidentally both Claire and Ian are on fucking holiday)and asking me, someone who barely knows Tom, to then purchase his birthday card just so you lot can seem like you care. If I cared, I'd probably know the date of his birthday. In fact, I've only been here 7 bloody weeks and you're already taking fucking liberties.

Cock off.

And no, I'm not a morning person.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home